Here are the steps to make your own shot ski:
1) Find an old ski that you no longer use. It can be a single ski or a pairof skis.
2) Sand down the top of the ski to remove any old wax or rough patches.
3) Choose four to six shot glasses that will fit on the ski. You can eitherdrill holes in the ski to hold the shot glasses, or use a hot glue gun to attach them.
4) If you choose to drill holes, measure and mark where you want the holes to be, then use a drill with a spade bit to create the holes. Make sure the holes are deep enough to hold the shot glasses securely.
5) If you choose to use a hot glue gun, apply a small amount of glue to the bottom of each shot glass and press it firmly onto the ski. Hold the glass in place until the glue dries.
6) Once the shot glasses are attached, you can decorate the ski if desired. Use paint, stickers, or other decorations to make the shot ski more festive.
7) When you’re ready to use the shot ski, fill each shot glass with your preferred drink, line up the participants, and tip the ski up to take the shot together!
8) Note: Please drink responsibly and ensure that everyone using the shot ski is of legal drinking age.